Adding a new family member is a huge decision. You want to be sure, and so do we, that you are choosing the best possible addition to your family. To that end, we do not do on-the-spot adoptions. We require an application to be submitted prior to a visit to the shelter. Upon approval we will notify you and set an appointment for you to meet everyone. We know that just the right cat will choose you as its new family!
Adoption fees are $ 60.00 each. This includes:
- Age appropriate vaccinations
- Negative test for Feline AIDS/leukemia
- Flea Treatment (as age permits)
We encourage adoptions in pairs, especially with siblings as 2 cats or kittens are more relaxed when they are not left alone.
How to apply for an adoption?
There are two ways to apply for an adoption:
- Either you can download the following file, fill it out, and send it to us.
- Or you use the online procedure to submit an application for adoption, which happens in 3 steps. For step 1: